ASA Level 1 and Level 2 Shop Business Management Development
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mr. Robert (Bob) Greenwood, AMAM, is president and CEO of Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd. (AAEC).
Bob has over 40 years of Business Management experience within the Independent sector of the automotive aftermarket industry in North America, consulting Independent retail shops on all facets of their business operations. His 18 years of running his own local consulting and accounting firm in Ottawa, Ontario Canada created some of the most productive and financially successful entrepreneurs within the Independent sector today.
Level I Business Development Course – 8 Session Course Level 1 Business Development classes. Please join us for an interactive, live, 8 online sessions led by Bob Greenwood. You will understand the new service shop business model Bob covers and learn how to supercharge your profits! Attendees will also qualify for the Level 2 classes beginning in June 2021.
During this course you will:
- Hear about the future of the automotive aftermarket
- Recognize disruptors and their effect on your business
- Understand the aftermarket “STEM”
- Learn a new way of scrutinizing your business’ success
- Analyze specific revenue and expense numbers from your own business
- Understand how to create a strong business culture
- Develop your team into a cohesive, professional unit
- Discuss the concept of team profit sharing
- Discuss the difference between successful and non-successful people
- Understand how client perception can build a client strategic business